Sunday, September 21, 2008

... Budding Photographer

I have decided to begin offering some of my choice photos for sale.  I've been interested in this for quite some time now, and just offered some of my work in a local art and photography benefit auction.  About half of my work was successfully auctioned for a minimum of $15/piece.  I will be tagging them with a watermark then posting them on this blog, the the individual prices.  The far majority of my subject matter is natural landscape.  Everything from scapes of our National Parks to unique views flowers and spectacular sunsets.  The photos will have come from places such as Mt. Rainier National Park, Olympic National Park, Alaska, Las Vegas, San Diego, Pasadena, my back yard and many other locations.  It may be a while before I get everything set up, but when I do... enjoy!

No comments: